Pages

3.4.15

OOTD #1 | with Little Miracles*






Here are the snaps from my latest YouTube video featuring my favourite slim line drink - Little Miracles*! I had so much fun with my purple, pink and metallic themed outfit to match my favourite cherry flavoured drink (that has added white tea, ginseng, acai and agave don't you know!). Me and the better half then (scarily for me) 'flew' over to the O2 for a spot of less-than-slimline FiveGuys!


 
If you haven't already seen my YouTube channel, please have a little watch and give me a little like and subscribe! I plan to do more YouTube bits very soon so please comment and tell me anything you'd like me to cover!


Michelle


What I wore
Black hat - Vintage

Purple marl jumper - H&M
Black treggings - Forever 21
Metallics trainers - Topshop
Metallic backpack - Boden
White & rose gold crystal watch - Folli Follie 'Heart4Heart' Collection
Semi-permanent pink hair colour - La Riche 'Carnation pink'
Lips - L'oreal Rouge Caresse 'Impulsive Fushcia' #202

Music - 'Alternate' by Vibe Tracks

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and iMovie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign