A Boho Birthday | OOTD



Recently I ventured back to the sleepy suburbs of Essex to celebrate my Grandads' 80th Birthday. As the weather was super sunny, my Grandparents' garden was looking particularly wonderful and obviously I dressed up for the occasion, I couldn't resist snapping my outfit for the blog!

Here I'm wearing my new favourite 70's style white lace dress I recently bought from Forever 21, featuring a high waist smock style and amazing bell bottom sleeves. It's such a statement piece that it really didn't need that much help in the accessory department so I paired it with another one of my latest hats in tan, a rose gold, silver and snakeskin necklace, leggings and light blue pumps.

Obviously with lots of my lovely family round they all wanted to get in on the fashion photography action, including my adorable Grandad Ken (giggling at my scrunchy face because it was a tad bright), my cousin Charlotte, brother Jonathan, his girlfriend Sabina, boyfriend Simon and cousin Archie... the dog!

I hope you're enjoying the wonderful British weather so far this Summer!

Michelle


What I wore
Tan and studded hat - Forever 21
Seventies lace dress - Forever 21
Rose gold, silver and snakeskin chain necklace - M&S
Leggings - Topshop
Light blue pumps - Newlook

Other items featured
Simon wears | Pink gingham shirt - Ben Sherman
Charlotte wears | Dark blue side zip v-neck dress - Ted Baker
Jonathan wears | Round collared white shirt - ASOS
Jonathan wears | Light blue trousers - Topman
Jonathan wears | Black Chelsea boots - Topman

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

0 comments: