Pages

17.5.15

Bold Prints & Big Brims | OOTD

 

I am pleased to announce my return to the blogasphere! I'm sure you didn't miss me much haha! But its been a while since my last post so I thought I'd jump back into the swing of things with a little outfit post featuring some of my new wardrobe for SS15! I know I keep saying this but there will be two VERY big hauls to come so stay tuned for that!


 
This outfit features not only my latest love in headwear but also my all time favourite designer Henry Holland. His stuff can be quite marmite for some, but there's just something about his designs that just scream my name every single season, so I'm always one to get his stuff when I can afford it. Here I've gone for a very cool palette with my new structured black fedora which I'm in love with (a-men to Forever 21), alongside my bright motif HOH tee, a pair of blue jeggings (shock horror that I'm basically wearing jeans!), silver slip-on trainers and my trusty studded pleather jacket. For makeup I went with the same kind of palette with light sheer pink lips and blush and 90's blue mascara to stay matchy.

To flaunt this wonderful outfit, I went for a little shop round London's Westfield in my latest getup with one of my best friends Jess, followed by a cheeky Pizza Express!

Stay tuned for the hauls!

Michelle


What I wore
Black fedora - Forever 21

Cock Tale tee - House of Holland
Blue jeggings - Newlook
Silver slip-on trainers - Topshop
Studded pleather jacket - Coated London
Black Tote - Michael Kors
Lashes - YSL mascara in 'blue'
Lips - Maybelline Color Sensational Pop Stick in #030 'Pink Lollipop'
Cheeks - Bourjois blush in #34 'Rose D'or'
Face - Rimmel Wake me up foundation in 'True Ivory'

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign