My Favourite Local Hangout | in association with Eventbrite*


Most foodie hangouts in London that are delicious, popular, and not crazily crowded are quite hard to come by, unless your a local and know all those secret amazing hideaways. As part of Eventbrites' latest campaign homehunt whereby a mixture of food, lifestyle and other bloggers share their favourite places, I thought I'd join in and share my favourite foodie place, as this local love is one of the best Sushi hangouts in London that every Japanese cuisine lover should visit, as its not something you may look twice at when passing by. Eventbrite is an awesome platform that assists you in finding events in your areas. They also have free event management tools to get the word out about your event!

My Local hangout Zaibatsu based in Maze Hill next to London's famous town Greenwich, is a Japanese fusion restaurant café that you can either sit in or pickup to take away. Unlike its less than beautiful exterior and standard café decor the more than beautiful sushi makes up for this, plus the restaurant also offers free corkage on alcohol brought yourself which is a total bonus, making a pretty large meal between 4 people roughly £15 - £20 a head!

You may have already seen from my Instagram before this post of the sushi from this little Greenwich treasure as I'm obsessed with it to say the least, but you can see for yourself from these snaps the standard and presentation is high and it's all super delicious, fresh and (depending on what you order) healthy! Plus.. They never skimp on the fish servings like some sushi restaurants.

So if looking to maybe host your own event in East London and you're a Sushi addict like me, then look no further than Zaibatsu and Eventbrite.

Michelle


What I wore
Check longline shirt - Lily White
Love Poison t-shirt - Wildfox
Silver chain necklace - H&M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have a go, start a new blog and see if you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Looks delicious I would LOVE to go there right now!! You look lovely too :)

    Emily :)

    www.erbarnes.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a cool little restaurant, you should visit! X

      Delete