B I R T H D A Y # 2 6 | Haul












Although its been super duper busy for me recently, I've finally got down to editing and uploading my Birthday haul featuring a little selection of gifts I received this year to 'celebrate' my new age of 26.

I'll be back soon with another haul of my summer wardrobe and also the outfits for my recent trip to Barcelona!

Michelle


T h e  P r o d u c t s

Quilted black leather shopper - Love Moschino
Quilted black pleather shoulder bag - Chanel 'Le boy' style
Mood maker polish - Unknown
Luggage tag - Accessorize
Yellow Diamond eau de toilette - Versace
Silver bracelet and Teddy Bear charm - Thomas Sabo
Mini felt potted plant - Hand made by This Crafternoon
Water bottle with fruit piston - Sagaform


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images and videos are taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and iMovie)

0 comments: