Pages

6.9.15

F I E S T A S T Y L I S T A | Outfit






I'm sure a lot of you will have already seen this competition either dotted around Instagram feeds, in Facebook posts or advertised in Londons top free female lifestyle paper 'Stylist', and although this competition is pretty much over I wanted to share with you my last minute outfit entry and also my little trip to Europe's largest man made beach!


 
For the competition #FiestaStylista in association with Ford UK, stylists and fashionistas alike had to put together an outfit based around the AW15 red trend. My entry was a super casual affair wearing dark blue denim jeans and a black holter neck top, my new favourite holographic gold sandals with hints of red coming from my red Longchamp and my latest super flexible outfit piece - a red rose print jacket by AX Paris.

The beach itself I would say is a really good thing to visit when the weathers good and luckily for us visiting, it held out. There are the usual rides, games, fast food stalls and obviously.. Beach. But on top of that there were smaller pools for kids to enjoy and also several bars with beached areas to grab a drink at so I could definitely see myself venturing back here for an evening.

It's safe to say for the competition I was no where near the 5 figure 'like' total that the finalists reached, but it's not just the winning as they always say!

Good luck to all the finalists!

Michelle

What I wore
Red rose jacket - AX Paris
Black halterneck top - ASOS
Dark blue denim jeggings -  Newlook
Gold holographic sandals - Birkenstocks
Red tote bag - Longchamp

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)


2 comments:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign