Pages

6.9.15

F A S H I O N F R E E Z E | Outfit




When I saw recently that my favourite healthy dessert of choice Yoo Moo were running a little fashion competition over on their Instagram, I couldn't resist a little snap and hashtag, especially when this little number was so fitting!


 
For the competition users submitted theirs looks into 1 of 3 competitions each inspired by one of Yoo Moo's new flavoured lollys (Strawberry, Mango and Berry) all tagged with the hashtag #FashionFreeze. I entered the competition for Yoo Moo's Berry lolly wearing a lilac purple gingham number which I bought one summer 3 years ago from ASOS with my latest favourite chunky heeled boots from Monki (featured in detail in my Summer Haul) and my Chanel style chain handbag.

I didn't get selected as a finalist for the competition unfortunately.. But I'm still berry pleased with my submission and hope yoo think it's as cute as I do!

Well done to all of Yoo Moo's finalists! 


Michelle

What I wore
Purple gingham dress - ASOS
Chanel style chain bag - Unknown
Chunky black heeled boots - Monki via ASOS
 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

2 comments:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign