P A C K I N G F O R B A R C E L O N A | Haul






Hi everyone, I've got another haul for you again featuring all the lovely things coming with me on my trip to Barcelona! I filmed this a while ago and have already been and returned from my Spanish trip.. but like for most people life got in the way of editing and blogging.. So heres my long awaited Summer Haul! I've taken quite a few pictures whilst away on my trip to Barcelona so over time there will be many outfit posts to go up on here featuring all these lovely items.

Anyway, for now.. enjoy! If you like these type of posts please let me know, and if you fancy more ramblings from me then give me a subscribe!

Michelle



W h a t   I  w o r e
Black Fedora - Forever 21
Aztec and Floral Kimono - H&M Coachella Collection
Grey Slip Dress - Primark
Large Pearl Necklace - ASOS


T h e  P r o d u c t s

 Tan Fedora - Forever 21
Black Platform Boots - Monki
Lattice Yellow Jelly Shoes - American Apparel
Rose Gold Sliders - Laceys London

Rose, Silver and Snake Print Chain Necklace - M&S
Marl Blue Jeggings - Newlook
Lace Bell-bottom Sleeve Dress - Forever 21
White Shirt - Hobbs
Graphic Tee - House of Holland
Black Marble Graphic Shirt - H&M
 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: