The world is your oyster in association with Spottster | Style


Being such an avid ASOS user I've never really been one to use any other app/website to shop with, as I find ASOS provides me with almost all of my shopping needs (other than when I casually go on a quick high street shopping spree on my lunch break because I just fancy it). 

I don't know about you but I also find it terribly inconvenient and tedious having multiple accounts to juggle across many different sites and mediums (yes I know what a first world problem). It just creates a new headache when shopping for deals, and its SO much better when everything is all in one place doing all the leg-work for you.

When the lovely people down at German shopping site Spottster flatteringly wanted me to be one of the trendsetters for their platform, after my initial blushing I was nervous/excited at the prospect at using their site and the possibility of it changing my already routine online shopping ways. After getting to grips with the platform it has now definitely opened up a new, easier and more addictive way of shopping for me with not just a selection of items that a few chosen brands could offer me, but what the entire world had to offer to me in the palm of my hand!

 
Spott the blogger in the top left!
Spottster works on giving you a profile where you can basically make as many wishlist type Pintrest boards you desire on your profile, then using a variety of search tools or via your downloadable app for your phone or shopping bag that you can add to your desktop, you then 'spott' items to your wishlist that you've seen from all over the world on every site available to you.

There are not just fashion based items to take your pick from, but also beauty, fitness, home ware and jewellery. Plus you can also share your lists with your loved ones - meaning Christmas will be one of delight rather than hesitation.

Now this all seems great so far, and sure there are some features that you may have seen on other websites, plus it also sounds pretty dangerous for someone with a shopping addict! But the best part about Spottster is if your on a tight budget you can set a price you'd like to buy an item at and Spottster will let you know via email if the items drops to that price OR even if an item reduces in price even if you haven't set a new price to it.

So whether your getting back to the gym and need a set of Addidas X Stella Mccartney gear but won't pay the shocking prices, have a wedding to go to and you need THAT Saint Laurent dress and no other dress or just fancy buying that Topshop bag that was on sale last year then head over to Spottster and start your own wishlist!

Take a peak at what I've already Spotted below and my full
top 15 fashion buys if money was no object here!





Happy Spotting!
Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: