Big announcement | Life

This week I'm not talking about fashion, BMI, carbon footprints or relationships as per usual, I wanted to talk instead about my latest endeavor writing back at Vulture Hound Magazine! As you may or may not have known in the past I used to write on their digital mag a few years back, but I've decided to join the team again after a long hiatus but this time as Art & Design Editor which is really exciting!

So due to this latest commitment I will mixing it up here on TOAS and will be posting my regular stuff alongside other snippets of my art & design related posts over on Vulture Hound, which will hopefully give TOAS another fresh spin!

So if you know your John Martins from your Ai Wei Wei's, want to get the latest on cutting edge designers & illustrators hot from press day, or are perhaps looking to snap up the latest in artistic talent then Vulture Hound's Art column's will soon become your new best friend.

To wet your whistle for the time being, see below some of my old reviews to give you an idea of whats to come!

Interview: Vinnie Nylon on Poptimism

Interview with illustrator Alan Baker

 

Lauren Mann AKA Loppiart Interview


 Michelle


Always wanted to be an Art & Design writer but never knew where to start? Or maybe your an artist who's looking to get noticed? Then apply to be a writer at VH here or contact me directly for more information!


What I wore
Purple Jumper - H&M
Tortoise Shell Cateye Glasses - Religion via Glasses Direct
 Bracelet & Charms - Thomas Sabo
Locket Necklace - Unknown 
 
 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: