Pages

15.11.15

France's answer to Banksy* | Writing



Today's blog post comes from the writing I've been doing as art editor over at Vulture Hound Magazine

Building a collection of stencils and illustrative passion for the past 10 years and referred to as France's answer to Banksy.


 
 Today's artist showcase looks at the works of C215 or as his birth certificate knows him; 'Christian GuĂ©my'. This French artist creates graffiti art surrounding... Read more here
  
Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken from vulturehound.co.uk. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign