Pages

8.11.15

Show your support with freshpair.com* | Style




Ahh the humble bra. Lacey, sequinned, long-line, strappy, patterned, cut away - The list of choice for this humble (and for most) daily worn item is endless. So really It's a shame that we sometimes spend a significant chunk of money on our underwear and then never get to flaunt it unless to loved ones.. until now.


  Since the start of the underwear as outwear phenomenon the fashionable underwear market has exploded with choice, with fashionistas everywhere flaunting their latest style fixes with abandon, regardless of potential -ahem- 'exposure'.

When Freshpair.com contacted me and asked me to style my favourite bra as outerwear I couldn't wait to get on this trend, as like I said its a shame such pretty items are hidden 99% of their time.

Although many fashionistas may flaunt the flesh I decided to cover up a tad when putting this style to the test. Here I'm wearing a long-line eyelash strappy bralet alongside high waisted treggings with silver zip details, black silver studded boots, gold chain bag and a white pleather jacket. This outfit has the perfect balance of black meets white and silver meets gold, and really highlights the finer details of this outfit - one being this strappy and lacey bralet beauty!

So next time you're getting dressed for the day, perhaps you should reverse your style and cast aside that cover up to show off your support.

 

Michelle


What I wore

Eyelash Bralet - Missguided
High Waisted Treggings - Forever 21
White leather Jacket - Miss.Selfridge
Studded Boots - Friis Co. 
Chanel style bag - Unknown

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign