Another planet with Born Pretty Store* | Beauty & Style



This Sunday I planned on doing a beauty and style combo for this post of how I'd wear Born Pretty Store's (BPS) latest glitter galaxy decals with the latest on the mystical fashion market. But instead it's just more of another quick fire style post.

Unfortunately the super pretty Milky Way adorned decals Id been gawping at for so long on the nail art section of BPS website just didn't work as planned. As per the instructions; I cleaned, prepped and buffed my nail and cut the decal to shape ready for sticking, but no matter how long I held the decals for they just didn't stick (I'm starting to think maybe I've got dud fingertips!)
I've seen so many bloggers use decals for so long without any problems but for some reason this set just didn't stick. If my nails had pulled off I think this neon pink scarf and hat set (plus matching Pom Pom), mystical monochrome Mandela patterned dress and silver meteorite necklace would've contrasted well with the hot pink and deep blue glitter nails that should've been -sigh-

I give this product a saddening 1 shell


Although this may not be the product you'd want to buy.. there are plenty of other brillant products on BPS, and you can get 10% off with Thoughts of a Shell code TOASK31

Michelle


What I wore
Neon scarf and hat set - H&M
'Mystical' Mandela style dress - Motel
Matte black brogues - Dr.Martens
Meteorite Necklace - H&M
Black tote with leather horse detailing - Longchamp
Pink bag Pom Pom - Fur and Friends

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: