'Empty Lot' at Tate Modern's Turbine Hall - Part I* | Writing


Today's blog post comes from my writing contributions as art editor for Vulture Hound Magazine

Tate Modern's Turbine Hall Series (or formally known as the Unilever Series) is home to modern arts most prized installations, and it's latest series 'Empty Lot' is no exception.

The piece currently gracing the hall is constructed of large triangular grid of wooden planters, raised on scaffolding on multiple levels with a lit surround - a study by Abraham Cruzvillegas into the theory of... Read more here

Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: