Luxe List December - Part 1* | Style

As a tech, style and luxe lover I'm always fond of the latest gadgetry and accessories to style up my tech life in-line with the latest lifestyle trends. So with this day and age people being more and more tech obsessed, and their lives being slowly more and more connected (plus with Christmas right around the corner), I've decided to team up with quickmobileshop.com a new European tech store to give you the latest and greatest tech gadgets on my luxe list each month so you too can style up your or your families favourite gadgets! Every week I'll be giving you a selection of my top 10 working my way up to my number 1 fave!


10. Guess Book Case Studded Clutch


These handy little clutches have been around for sometime giving your phone that little bit of luxe treatment with the likes of Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger and Ted Baker all providing their designer high-end cases, but this one by Guess complete with gold coloured rivet studs, leather style material and channel style wrist attachment makes for a handy phone device plus just the right treatment your much loved phone deserves. The clutch completely folds out with the wrist attachment completely removable providing ease of use and access to your phone. Its also really affordable and perfect for those late gift ideas at 23.66€ (£17.14) and currently on offer with 5% off. The only issue with this clutch is that its currently not available for iPhone 6 or 6 plus OR any other mobile company, so I'm sad to say I'll have to sit this little treat out for the time being.


9. Native Union Clic Leather & Cable


If you're not really one for clutches but you're still an avid luxe lover who adores their phone then this case and cable bundle is the perfect accessory for you and your gadget. A little pricey at 66.40 (£48.11) (also with 5% off), this Native Union cover and cable is for someone who takes their tech life pretty seriously. Adorned with a traditional fine tan leather back in a geo style onto a sleekly rounded tan case, plus a plush high-end woven surrounded cable held with a matching leather belt, this will blow all other snap cases out of the luxe competition. The set comes in a neat black presentation box and will ensure your phone cable never gets 'accidentally' stolen by your friends ever again, only problem is I hope you don't have a iPhone 6 plus, any other sized iPhone or any other make of phone, as these aren’t provided (again… I'll be waiting patiently for this treat).


8. TDREAMS Mirror and Power Bank


Another SUPER cute luxe product for your much adored phone is the handy mirror that also powers, let me introduce you to the TDREAMS Mirror and Power Bank. This cute little lightweight mirror complete with adorable and danty gold tassel chain is for the super chic, girly tech lover, and at 23.66€ (£17.09) also with 5% off is again perfect for that lovely lady in your life this Christmas! Now… I know there’s a slight novelty with this item, and the fact this is a mirror whilst powering your phone and the whole thought process of 'Why in the world would I want those two items and uses together at once".. but as the TDREAMS series also includes a matching power cable and pink snap cover, why wouldn't need all the accessories to go with your mirror for that Instagram #MatchyMatchy feeling... unless you prefer other colour spectrum's of course.

Check back next week for the next installment of this months Luxe List!

Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken from the quick mobile shop website. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: