Stars, stripes and camouflage OOTD in association with vegas.com* | Style

 
As you may have already read in one of my recent posts I'm not a huge fan of Christmas, and this year has been no exception especially with the weather being so totally average.

Due to their being not even a sniff of a snowflake or the opposite - a sunbean of heat, I've been thinking about places to visit further a field for a trip away next year to escape the bland weather, and what better place to visit for some fun in the sun than Vegas! What with its location being in the middle of the desert Vegas is still hot during the day in the winter months and warm in the evenings, and actually not as ridiculously unbearable like it is in the summer months - so it's perfect for a Christmas getaway.

In the spirit of a winter warmer next Christmas I've put together my #UltimateVegasOutfit inspired by the fun bright lights of the strip and its desert location. Using the Vegas.com website I managed to plan my dream holiday with their helpful pictures and descriptions of all the top hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs all in one place.

For this outfit I was inspired by the chic modern rooms, fun canyon style pool and flamboyant pink feathered front of the Flamingo Hotel and Resort, and then the idea of an evening out at Foundation Room nightclub to continue the relaxed dress code and fun interior similar to that of Shaka Zulu, Camden. I've channeled a metallic camo number for a touch of glam mixed with a little tongue in cheek play on Vegas' desertus landscape. I've also pushed all gold accessories to the max to offset the green and black theme, and added gold glitter gel to my eyelashes for that extra hit of glam. This is a great versatile outfit that's comfortable considering the hot climate, but glittery enough to feel like your dolled up.
So if you're thinking of getting away next year away from the dreary grey sky's of the U.K. make sure you put Vegas on your Christmas wish list!
 
Michelle


What I wore

Camouflage metallic dress - Topshop
Cutout platform boots - Monki 
Studded jacket - Coated London
Patent clutch bag - Moschino
Ring - Saint Laurent
Swarvoski crystal face watch - Phosphor 
Glitter gel - Next
Chubby lipstick crayon - Seventeen in 'Knockout'
Mascara - L'Oreal Manga eyes

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: