‘Exhibitionism’ – The Rolling Stones at The Saatchi Gallery | Writing*




 Today's blog post comes from my writing contributions as art editor for Vulture Hound Magazine

Currently compromising of Charlie, Ronnie, Mick and Keith, The Rolling Stones are THE iconic rock band of the 60’s not only for creating a wave of long mop movements within the hair industry, but more importantly their influence in the rebellious counterculture of the class-bound era and their presence at the forefront of blues music, changing how blues is recognised internationally, forever... Read more here
 
Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: