Ma maison parisienne de la maison | Life & style

Ahhhh Paree. Home to the very essence of style and one that's been my home for the last week. 

As a little early 2016 de-stresser a small group of us decided to make a getaway to gay Paree staying in the Marriot de la village resort next to non-other than Disneyland Paris! If any of you know me personally.. You'll know how much I love those cute Disney critters Mickey and Minnie! (note my new pjs just for the trip) so I've been pretty excited about this holiday from the get go.

I've been a tad MIA on the blog having been sorting out some pretty time consuming things in my life recently (more on that to come soon), so Paris seemed like the perfect place to snap some of my latest new styles that're gracing my wardrobe to post up here, plus with settings around some of these parts being this pretty, it's hard not to take all the pictures humanly possible.
This outfit oozes dress down chic and probably a little 'art college' edge (echoing back to a past 'me' I suppose). This longline look of tight armed but loose knit framed jumper and shirt dress combo creates a svelte effect even for the shortest in height (like moi). Longline items compared to waist/hip cut pieces are, I think, just that little bit more original, making for a very modern, stylish and eclectic wardrobe collection. I've finished this look quite witchy donning a fedora, matte DMs, metallic tote and purple lip. This outfit is perfect for the everyday if you like to be a little more dressed up than a t-shirt and jeans, but can also be dressed down further with some tan pieces and trainers.

Wearing said longline attire, we decided to venture to a place where all that glitters in gold - the beautiful Palace to Versailles. Which was obviously more than breathtaking.
BRB - some more Parisenne inspired outfits!

Michelle


What I wore

Matte brogues - Dr.Martens
Large check long-line shirt - Lily White Clothing
Longline black jumper - Primark
Fedora - Forever 21
Black and silver tote - Longchamp
Lip - YSL Rebel Nudes Glossy Stain #108

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: